Custom Belt Buckle
Modern production has brought us a lot of convenience… but it’s also delivered us a boat load of disposable crap. At Metal Some Art, we produce handcrafted metal belt buckles built to make a lasting impression. Choose from a variety of metals and upload imagery and text to create your own unique custom belt buckle design. Our handmade custom belt buckles attach perfectly to any 1 ½” wide black or brown leather belt with a snap. Ideal for memorializing loved ones, military units, biker groups, company logos and more.
Each custom belt buckle is made to order, deeply etched with your design, and backed by our FOREVER GUARANTEE: "You break it, we fix it." Each buckle features handmade, bi-metal hardware, hand soldered with lead-free solder. Our custom metal belt buckles are individually powder coated to offer superior longevity and a resilient, crisp image.
HOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER:
- Select buckle shape in the dropdown above:
Our custom metal belt buckles are available in four different shapes; standard rectangle, oval, circle, and small rectangle. Click through the gallery of images to see examples of each.
- Standard Rectangle: 3 ½ x 2 ¼ inches, 11 gauge (as thick as two dimes), 3.8oz
- Oval: 3 ½ x 2 ¼ inches, 11 gauge (as thick as two dimes), 3.8oz
- Circle: 2 ½ x 2 ½ inches, 11 gauge (as thick as two dimes), 2.5oz
- Small: 2 ½ x 1 ¾ inches, 11 gauge (as thick as two dimes), 2.5oz
- Select metal type in the dropdown above:
Our custom metal belt buckles are available in a variety of metals; copper, nickel silver, or brass. Click through the gallery images above to see examples of each.
- Copper: Pure 99% solid copper. Super conductive, corrosion resistant, and most expressive of the three metals. Quickest to develop fashionable patina.
- Brass: An alloy metal containing copper and zinc. Second hardest of the metal types. Brass belt buckles will slowly develop a rich saffron patina.
- Nickel Silver: Also called ‘white brass’ or ‘German silver’. Hardest of all three metals. Most likely to resist patina and scratches.
- Upload your custom image:
In the “Upload” box above, attach a high resolution image for your custom belt buckle. Our process works best with high contrast, black and white images, but we are proficient at image editing and able to work from some color images as well.
- Add a personalized inscription (+$29.99) *Optional*:
Personalize the back of your belt buckle by adding a message or name. This is a great option for gifts, memorials, or groups. (Not available on SMALL size buckles)
- Add a full grain leather belt (+$39.00) *Optional*:
Looking for the perfect leather belt to accompany your new buckle? Our 100% American made, full grain leather belts are hand dyed and thick enough to last you a lifetime! (10oz/4mm) Brass or nickel snaps make it easy to swap your buckle for any occasion.
- Select your quantity and “add to cart”:
Our custom metal belt buckles are available in any quantity with no minimum order. Once you have selected the quantity of belt buckles you’d like to order, click the blue ADD TO CART button and proceed to checkout.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
Once you have completed your order we will send you a proof of your custom belt buckle for approval within 24 hours. Once you have approved the design, your handcrafted custom metal belt buckle will ship within 7 business days. Feel free to send us any questions at MetalSomeArt@gmail.com.
Very helpful and Patient with me very happy with the buckles
Absolutely perfect! The detail of the engraving, the quality and weight of buckle, the rich copper hue, the superior quality of the belt even, all perfect! But the communication with wonderful people of MetalSomeArt was even better! Helpful info and fast response. Confirmation of the layup before production. Outstanding in every way.
My guy loved his gift! You did an outstanding job!! ❤️
Metal Some Art has done several belt buckles for me and they make great gifts. Clay is a fabulous artist who can turn the ordinary into the extraordinary.
If you are looking for the special gift for that special person…Clay at Metal Some Art can do it!
Had a belt buckle custom made for a friend. The final product came out great! Clay kept in communication throughout process to make sure the design came out just as I had envisioned it. The final product was delivered in a very short time, and I couldn’t be happier with the whole experience. Highly recommend.