Appalachain Trail HIKER Belt Buckle
You aren’t basic. Why would your belt buckle be? We craft and deliver custom metal belt buckles built to make a lasting impression. Choose from a variety of metals hand forged by real American craftsmen. Each belt buckle is fully customizable and built to order, just for you, and ready to attach perfectly to any 1 ½” wide black or brown leather belt with a snap.
We personally fabricate every aspect of these belt buckles and proudly stand behind our conviction: YOU BREAK IT, WE FIX IT. Though our belt buckles are rough-and-tumble and built to last, yours will look right at home perched on top of a pair of crisp slacks or those beat up old farm jeans that your wife keeps telling you to chuck in the trash.
HOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER:
- Select buckle shape in the dropdown above:
Our customizable metal belt buckles are available in four different shapes; standard rectangle, oval, circle, and small rectangle. Click through the gallery of images to see examples of each.
- Standard Rectangle: 3 ½ x 2 ¼ inches, 11 gauge (as thick as two dimes), 3.8oz
- Oval: 3 ½ x 2 ¼ inches, 11 gauge (as thick as two dimes), 3.8oz
- Circle: 2 ½ x 2 ½ inches, 11 gauge (as thick as two dimes), 2.5oz
- Small: 2 ½ x 1 ¾ inches, 11 gauge (as thick as two dimes), 2.5oz
- Select metal type in the dropdown above:
Our metal belt buckles are available in a variety of metals; copper, nickel silver, or brass. Click through the gallery images above to see examples of each.
- Copper: Pure 99% solid copper. Super conductive, corrosion resistant, and most expressive of the three metals. Quickest to develop fashionable patina.
- Brass: An alloy metal containing copper and zinc. Second hardest of the metal types. Brass belt buckles will slowly develop a rich saffron patina.
- Nickel Silver: Also called ‘white brass’ or ‘German silver’. Hardest of all three metals. Most likely to resist patina and scratches.
- Add a personalized inscription (+$29.99) *Optional*:
Personalize the back of your belt buckle by adding a message or name. This is a great option for gifts, memorials, or groups. (Not available on SMALL size buckles)
Looking for the perfect leather belt to accompany your new buckle? Our 100% American made, full grain leather belts are hand dyed and thick enough to last you a lifetime! (10oz/4mm) Brass or nickel snaps make it easy to swap your buckle for any occasion.
- Select your quantity and “add to cart”:
Our metal belt buckles are available in any quantity with no minimum order. Once you have selected the quantity of belt buckles you’d like to order, click the blue ADD TO CART button and proceed to checkout. Your buckle will ship within 7 business days. Don’t hesitate to contact MetalSomeArt@gmail.com with any questions!
I recently acquired the Appalachian Trail Hiker Belt Buckle, and it's become more than just an accessory; it's a symbol of my incredible journey on the trail. This buckle exudes craftsmanship and a deep connection to the Appalachian Trail's spirit.
The durability of this buckle is impressive. It has withstood the wear and tear of the rugged terrain, rain, and countless miles. I appreciate how well it has held up, proving its quality and reliability.
Moreover, the custom engraving option allowed me to personalize it with my trail name and completion date. It's a cherished memento that captures the essence of my Appalachian Trail experience.
The functionality of the buckle is excellent too. It securely holds my belt in place, offering both practicality and style. The clasp is reliable, and I never have to worry about it coming undone during my adventures.
Overall, the Appalachian Trail Hiker Belt Buckle is more than just an accessory; it's a badge of honor and a beautiful keepsake of my journey. I highly recommend it to fellow hikers and outdoor enthusiasts. It's a tangible representation of the memories, challenges, and triumphs I experienced on the Appalachian Trail.