DESIGN YOUR OWN Custom Biker Belt Buckle
Modern production has brought us a lot of convenience… but it’s also delivered us a boat load of disposable crap. At Metal Some Art, we produce handcrafted metal belt buckles built to make a lasting impression. Choose from a variety of metals and upload imagery and text to create your own unique custom belt buckle design. Our handmade custom belt buckles attach perfectly to any 1 ½” wide black or brown leather belt with a snap. Ideal for memorializing loved ones, military units, biker groups, company logos and more.
Each custom belt buckle is made to order, deeply etched with your design, and backed by our FOREVER GUARANTEE: "You break it, we fix it." Each buckle features handmade, bi-metal hardware, hand soldered with lead-free solder. Our custom metal belt buckles are individually powder coated to offer superior longevity and a resilient, crisp image.
HOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER:
- Select buckle shape in the dropdown above:
Our custom metal belt buckles are available in four different shapes; standard rectangle, oval, circle, and small rectangle. Click through the gallery of images to see examples of each.
- Standard Rectangle: 3 ½ x 2 ¼ inches, 11 gauge (as thick as two dimes), 3.8oz
- Oval: 3 ½ x 2 ¼ inches, 11 gauge (as thick as two dimes), 3.8oz
- Circle: 2 ½ x 2 ½ inches, 11 gauge (as thick as two dimes), 2.5oz
- Small: 2 ½ x 1 ¾ inches, 14 gauge (as thick as a quarter), 1.5oz
- Select metal type in the dropdown above:
Our custom metal belt buckles are available in a variety of metals; copper, nickel silver, or brass. Click through the gallery images above to see examples of each.
- Copper: Pure 99% solid copper. Super conductive, corrosion resistant, and most expressive of the three metals. Quickest to develop fashionable patina.
- Brass: An alloy metal containing copper and zinc. Second hardest of the metal types. Brass belt buckles will slowly develop a rich saffron patina.
- Nickel Silver: Also called ‘white brass’ or ‘German silver’. Hardest of all three metals. Most likely to resist patina and scratches.
- Upload your custom image:
In the “Upload” box above, attach a high resolution image for your custom belt buckle. Our process works best with high contrast, black and white images, but we are proficient at image editing and able to work from some color images as well.
- Add a personalized inscription (+$29.99) *Optional*:
Personalize the back of your belt buckle by adding a message or name. This is a great option for gifts, memorials, or groups. (Not available on SMALL size buckles)
- Add a genuine leather belt (+$19.98) *Optional*:
Looking to give the gift of the perfect belt and buckle? Add a genuine leather belt, available in classic black and ranger brown, in a variety of sizes for only $19.98 or select “NONE” in the dropdown menu.
- Select your quantity and “add to cart”:
Our custom metal belt buckles are available in any quantity with no minimum order. Once you have selected the quantity of belt buckles you’d like to order, click the blue ADD TO CART button and proceed to checkout.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
Once you have completed your order we will send you a proof of your custom belt buckle for approval within 24 hours. Once you have approved the design, your handcrafted custom metal belt buckle will ship within 7 business days. Feel free to send us any questions at MetalSomeArt@gmail.com.
personal service, conscientous, and pleasant to deal with. a pleasure to work with them.
Very happy with my custom belt buckle. Recommended this site to many friends already .. awesome
Many thanks for the outstanding custom belt buckle displaying my “Department” with the start & retirement dates. Very unique. Very special. Very much appreciated.
Your customer service is excellent. The pride you take in your buckles is evident in your finished metal art!
Will be ordering another buckle soon for a special law enforcement friend. Until then, thank you so very much.
Thanks for my new contume belt and buckle turned out better then I thought.
Well done fast shipping quality work love it.
Thanks metal some art.